1. I dislike my first name.
2. I speak 3 languagues: English, Italian & German.
3. I can understand 95% of Spanish.
4. It’s easier for me to express myself in English than in my native language.
5. I’d love to move back to Tampa.
6. I never met my father.
7. I love travelling.
8. Getting to travel destination is more exciting than spending time in the destination.
9. I can be completely random at times.
10. I get along better with guys than I do with gals.
11. I will drop anything and everything for my children.
12. I prefer Italian cuisine.
13. Even though I speak Italian, I’ve never been to Italy.
14. I’d love to visit Japan.
15. I once built 13 Magic The Gathering decks in one afternoon.
16. My favorite MTG card is Megrim.
17. I love dogs. Husky being my favorite breed.
18. I’d love to own a cat. Preferably a Norwegian Forest breed.
19. I am mostly self taught in web design.
20. Poor translations irritate me to no end.
21. Websites coded with table layouts irritate me to no end.
22. I was a victim of emotional abuse. Took me 7 years to realize it and get away from it.
23. My favorite color is blue.
24. For every piece of paid software, I have to have an open source alternative installed on my laptop.
25. Disturbed & Blue October are the most played bands on my playlist.
26. I’m addicted to notebooks, notepads, pens, and pencils.
27. I prefer dark beer over light beer.
28. I never finished college but I love and continue to learn.
29. Sometimes my mind is racing with thoughts that it reminds me of the book by William Faulkner Sound & Fury (written as a stream of consciousness).
30. Old Man and The Sea was a torture to read.
31. I love to read. My favorite book is The Little Prince followed by For Love Of Evil.
32. My favorite “superhero” is Robin Hood.
33. My favorite pastime as a child was organizing my room.
34. Sometimes, I order pizza just because I want bread sticks w/marinara.
35. I love spring rolls.
36. I enjoy cooking but I’m too afraid to cook for my in-laws because my father in law was a chef.
37. I talk to myself. Quite often.
38. I met my husband on a game.
39. I flew 5252 miles to spend 6 weeks with him even though I never met him in real life before that.
40. Those 6 weeks were the best 6 weeks of my life.
41. I still play the game where we met.
42. I was labeled a nerd in elementary school.
43. My first wedding went as planned. The marriage ended in a disaster. My second wedding was a disaster. My second marriage couldn’t be more perfect.
44. My two favorite fonts are Raleway and Philosopher.
45. My favorite game character is Celes from FFIII/VI.
46. I am a sucker for romance.
47. I have a driver’s license but I don’t drive.
48. My signature meal is lasagna.
49. My favorite Croatian dish is sarma (cabbage rolls stuffed with ground beef).
50. I don’t do skirts/dresses/high heels, except on rare occasions.
51. As a child, I wanted to be a doctor who would run her own florist shop on the side to make extra money. Fainting at the sight of blood stopped me from pursuing my dream. Sigh.
52. I’ll have a panic attack if I have too many things going around me at once
53. My ideal home is a house close to a lake, surrounded by woods. Kind of like the house where Whitney Houston goes to with Kevin Costner in The Bodyguard
54. I’d love to open up a gaming shop with my husband
55. I am the go-to person for anything computer related in my family. Not because I know everything there is to know about computers; I just know how to use Google
56. I like mind mapping technique.
57. I am shy at first, but once you get to know me I get out of my shell.
58. If you abuse my trust, chances are you will be out of my life.
59. Being blunt has cost me a few “friends”.
60. I am my worst critic.
61. I thrive on praises and strive for perfectionism. I hate when perfectionism decides to stay elusive.
62. I wouldn’t mind living on a boathouse.
63. One day I hope to travel all 50 states.
64. As a kid, I used to love snow. Now I can’t stand it unless it’s Christmas.
65. I am raising my children as bilinguals.
66. I love the sound of rain.
67. I don’t do girls night out.
68. I prefer staying at home and having friends come over rather than going out.
69. I have this irrational fear of spiders and scorpions.
70. I can’t eat anything for the first two hours after waking up.
71. I self diagnosed myself as suffering from CLC- Compulsive Link Clicking.
72. I am the cat in the sentence Curiosity killed the cat. I doubt satisfaction will bring me back though.
73. I love printables.
74. I love making printables.
75. I can’t fall asleep unless I’m snuggled with my husband.
76. Roses and orchids are my favorite flowers.
1. I dislike my first name.